- Final Evaluation will be based on Annual Examination (80 marks) & Internal Assessment (20 Marks)
- Annual Examination will be conducted covering the complete portion/syllabus, at the end of the year, in which maximum marks will be 80 and student need to secure minimum 26.4 (33%) to pass.
- Internal assessment marks distribution will be as follows:
- There Periodic test – Weightage – 10% and best marks obtained in 2 Periodic Test out of 3 Periodic Test will be added and converted into 10%.
- Note book maintenance – 5%.
- Before each periodic test notebook maintenance is evaluated based on the following parameters-
- Assignment completion.
- Neatness & maintenance of notebooks.
- Average of the 3 marks out of 5 will be calculated for aggregate.
- Subject Enrichment Activities – 5%.
- Subject enrichment activities comprises of various activities like: ASL Reading/Dictation/Bdebate/Pubplic Speaking ectc. for languauge.
- Lab activities/Projects/Home Work/Model Making/Field trips etc. for other subject which may be conducted 3 times (one in one term per subject) and average marks may converted out of 5.
(A Five – Point Scale) for Class – I to V
|90 - 100||A+||Outstanding|
|75 - 89||A||Excellent|
|56 - 74||B||Very Good|
|35 - 55||C||Good|
|00 - 34||D||Scope for Improvement|
(A Nine – Point Scale) for Class – VI to X
|A1||91 - 100|
|A2||81 - 90|
|B1||71 - 80|
|B2||61 - 70|
|C1||51 - 60|
|C2||41 - 50|
|D||33 - 40|
|E||32 - 0|
Class – VI to X
|4.1 - 5.0||A|
|3.1 - 4.0||B|
|2.1 - 3.0||C|
|1.1 - 2.0||D|
|0 - 1.0||E|